"Time enough"
Day in day out
Rush in shout out.
I haven’t the time to stop
I haven’t the time to think.
I haven’t the time pace
I haven’t the time to wait.
The only thing it seems I have time
Is to always, undoubtedly, be late.
'Why rush I ask?
Why worry this task?
To live life to its best
Not beat all the rest?
You are on a journey to becoming
With a lesson to be learning
With knowledge to be thirsting
And a heart to be bursting.
If love be your guide
Then lengthen your stride!
How could you possibly not have enough
Time?
Hear these words and hear them true
Because they are a directed
Directly at you.
There is time enough
To do everything that you want to,
As long as everything you are doing
Is what you want to do!'
"Reach"
Oh, sail away and find yourself on the other side of this sea!
As now you grow and you notice you're growing vertical,
and as your branches start to reach you finally see the top of the canopy.
Oh, start to breath and look up as your lungs fill with sunlight,
and you stare up at the sky and know what it feels like to fly so high,
and then you fell what it is like to fall
like raindrops on this forest
you call home.
-阳光
"Paradise"
I came upon my world a new so filled with passions fire,
I was the only one I knew my wish was my desire,
Twas my wild heart and only I, me, Adam in my Eden,
Until arrived another who destroyed all of my heathen.
She took it from me, my blissful state, and cast it to the night.
I screamed and grit my teeth in hate until the morning light.
My solitude was shattered now, and my safe haven overthrown.
I thought myself so happy how? Twas before I was alone.
I cant remember now, if it was her fairness or her touch,
but I forever in my heart recall, her tenderness of love.
With her gentle voice she reached, to the middle of my heart,
There she learned to tame the beast, who'd torn my love apart.
Twas her kiss that in my bitterness made me then think twice,
Twas not my old Eden did I miss, for my Eve is Paradise.
-阳光
though seeming we apart
In distance, perhaps stronger I was
for I saw my love for thee
in all my struggles, strifes, and fears
I kept firm through in loyalty.
My only wishes and desires burn
to be with thee someday
Perhaps this distance made the journey sweet
with sugar in the knowing,
that I'll be at my Jesus' feet
with tear ever-flowing.
-阳光
No comments:
Post a Comment