Wednesday, March 5, 2014

in the end

I say I wonder and gather thoughts from beyond the stars and further,
       
                                    I say I follow trails in the sky
                                                                         
                                                                                    I say I have followed treasure maps

and that the X is on my heart.

Perhaps my adventures and travels of grander are even more exciting that I have explained,
                  That the Dragons
and Pirates

and the ancient tribesmen of the Edegoggo Tribe

don't forget the magnificent Pyramids and the ancient gold inside

or the  skeletons of a thousand armies back from the grave

did I tell you of the bubu bird and its melodies of beauty

or of the stories of Uncle Schnell that he brought to life before our eyes

Flying the planes of Doldendon in the blue orange summer sky

and listening to the Countess sing the evening's lullaby

Fighting the slave traders for freedom of another

and when I won returning every man, woman, and child rightly, to their mothers

Eating the hearty peasants meal, fit more for a King

and embarking in a royal feast though for me, i feel undeserving

or to see the great canyons of Fiellbuern

and the rivers of Ruinsnfef Fee

and the Sunsets on top of Sfnifberry Pass are the most beautiful...undoubtedly 
all these voyages
are all true.
after all
and so is she
though i still know not
but when i do
she will have been the greatest
adventure
of 
them all

No comments:

Post a Comment