Thursday, February 27, 2014

Words


You gave me a world of wonder, of castles in the sky
or heroes and love, and plains that stretch for miles filled with gold more precious than stone.
Mountains and waterfalls of water so pure of crystalline that to drink of it would give you eternal youth.
Through your words I saw mountains floating in the clouds and dragons in their majesty flying through their endless horizons.
Your stories showed me the mysteries of the cosmos, of nebulas and hot gasses of blues and pinks and oranges and reds forming stars and planets and new life never before seen.
In your exclamations I felt the rush of happiness like a kite against the wind, the heat of passions fire, the laughter of a million butterflies, and the sorrow like a fog in a silent morning mourning for loss.
From the fables and stories I built my integrity, respect, dignity, honesty, and goodwill toward others. I blame them for my knowledge of love and friendship and family.
Many worlds you gave me full of beauty and grander, all in the countless words from your mouth.

......and then in only a few it all was destroyed.


...how can something so beautiful be created by words
that came from the same 
as other words
so 
ugly
?

No comments:

Post a Comment