Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Wonder of The World

“Wonder of The World”

How couldn’t I place you among the greatest things,
with discoveries that changed the world?
Because through you, a harmony rings,
and off my throne I am hurled.

I am stopped by the beauty you weave in your life
Like a blanket which warmth is certain.
The same beauty that has cleansed my eyes,
And has made itself captain of my heart’s crewmen.

How many may sail the sea to find something so fair,
Something that shines with such compassion?
How many have written epics of what they’d sacrificed there,
For a kiss of such a passion?

How I have hope in the Grace of the Good God
To be deserving of a daughter such as thee.
After Sailing the fierce waters and steep trails I’ve trod,
My ship could find harbor through thine eternity.

When I’d found you I’d claimed this land for my Love and devotion,
But you are your own and must write your own story.
For love is a journey of two hearts that set themselves in motion,
To cover the greatest distance, the Choice to receive each other’s Glory.

-阳光

No comments:

Post a Comment